Tuesday, January 24, 2017
Vegetable Based Pizza Crust (Recipe) | Plant Based, Gluten Free, Dairy F...
Want a tasty way to incorporate more vegetables? Look no further, I got you covered with this awesome plant based Pizza Crust. Can you believe this is made entirely of vegetables, nuts and seeds? NO flour, no processed sugar.. gluten free, grain free, and plant based. YUM!
1/2 cup ground flax seeds and
or chia seeds,
1 tablespoon onion powder,
2.5 cups zucchini or any vegetable combinations with similar texture (cucumbers, broccoli, cauliflower, etc.),
1 cup soaked walnuts,
1 garlic clove,
juice from half a lemon or lime,
1 tablespoon maple syrup,
dash of sea salt,
1/8 cup of fresh basil or dry basil with some salad mix
1) Throw all ingredients into a food processor or blender. Mix well to incorporate first before processing.
2) On High speed, blend or pulse ingredients into a smooth paste, slightly chunky is okay.
3) Spread paste thinly over teflex if using a dehydrator or over parchment paper if using a air fryer. Be careful not to make it too thin or too thick.
4) If dehydrating, set dehydrator to 105 degrees Fahrenheit and dry over night or minimum 8 hours.
5) If using a air fryer, set temperature to 250 and cook for 20 minutes.
6) Check if dough is dry but still flexible. If so, take out the crust. Otherwise, you may have to continue this process. For my crust, I did three rounds. First round at 250 F for 20 minutes. Second and Third rounds I cooked the crust at 200 for 20 minutes. Be careful not to over dry. It can crack.
7) Top your pizza crust with your favorite sauce and toppings. I'm using guacamole for my sauce. I then topped with sprouted peas, various sprouts, mushrooms, and nutritional yeast.
8) Enjoy! This Pizza is so good like an appetizer! Makes two pizza crusts.
🔹FAQS (Frequently Asked Questions):🔹
~❤️ Follow me on Social Media ❤️~
Blogger: http://linderlam2.blogspot.com/ (will no longer update blogger)
✨ Want to show this channel some love? ✨
Donate via Paypal: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=T24FHDTSV37JU
Feel free to support this channel by going to my channel page and clicking the $upport button.
You can also donate via Fan Funding by clicking the youtube card on this video. (The "i" button on the right corner of the screen.)
Thanks everyone ^_^
~Channel mentioned on Fusion: http://fusion.net/story/339681/mukbang-in-usa/
Intro Music: Montee - Vanilla (VIP) and Wings by Nicolai Heidlas
Other Music: Morning Sun by Nicolai Heidlas
Intro logo made by Amit at: https://www.fiverr.com/amit98038