Monday, January 9, 2017
Quick Food Vlog (Weekend of 1-7-17)
It's been raining hard in San Francisco so I thought why not make a really quick and random food vlog. I made an error on the date.... should be 2017 not 2016!! :P [EXPAND FOR RECIPE & INFO]
My friend and I went to Mifune restaurant...you can kind of hear her talk. Doesn't she sound cute? She has the softest voice ever.
I got the Beef Nabe and she got a lunch set that came with chirashi!
Morning was raining hard so stayed in and made some super quick and easy Green onion pancake.
1/4 cup All purpose Flour
1/4 Cup Buckwheat Flour
Green onions, chopped or whole
1/2 cup water
1 tsp Soy Bean paste
1/2 tsp sugar... I used coconut sugar
1) Mix ingredients well with a wire whisk
2) Pour cooking oil on pan and heat the pan on high heat.
3) Using a ladle, pour a thin layer of batter over the heated pan.
4) When it bubbles and looks somewhat cooked, flip over to cook the other side. Before pouring batter, check if the pan is ready by drizzling a small amount of batter. If it cooks, then the pan is ready.
5) Serve alone or with a sesame based dipping sauce.
~❤️ Follow me on Social Media ❤️~
Blogger: http://linderlam2.blogspot.com/ (will no longer update blogger)
✨ Want to show this channel some love? ✨
Donate via Paypal: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=T24FHDTSV37JU
Feel free to support this channel by going to my channel page and clicking the $upport button.
You can also donate via Fan Funding by clicking the youtube card on this video. (The "i" button on the right corner of the screen.)
Thanks everyone ^_^
Intro logo made by Amit at: https://www.fiverr.com/amit98038
Intro Music: Montee - Vanilla (VIP)
Other Music: Wings by Nicolai Heidlas
Disclaimer: Closed Captions have been auto generated and have not been reviewed. As such, CC might be incomplete, there may be errors and inconsistencies.