Friday, November 11, 2016
Random Food Vlog 1 (October 2016) and Tour of Backyard
First food vlog for Foodie Friday! It's been a overwhelming week with Post Election stress but now that is beginning to die down, I thought it would be nice to make a very quick food vlog. This video contains some randomly chosen meals I have made, with the Nigiri sushi being the only ordered take out item.
Food list by order:
• Red Beans and Rice with Andouille Sausage (Zatarains)
• Homemade Cornbread with Chiles and Corn kernels
• Spaghetti Bolognese (Fit Ange S's Recipe)
• Nigiri Sushi from Munchery (Raw salmon, tuna)
• Cast Iron Pizza with gochujang sauce, olives, crimini mushrooms, corn, mozzarella cheese
• Roasted Brussels Sprouts with salt and pepper
• Jalapeno Poppers (Bacon, jalapenos and lactose free cream cheese) Recipe from Bella Vlogs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1mqxqMl8tI
• Cooking Cola Chicken with Onions
At the end of the video, I give you guys a backyard tour, as I've promised to a few of my subscribers. It's a bit of a mess but I hope you'll enjoy this video nonetheless!
Oh yeah and Happy Veterans day!
Here goes another episode for "Foodie Friday" Enjoy! ^_^
Like, Comment, Subscribe and Share! Thank you for your continued support! ^_^
✨❤️ Follow me on Social Media ❤️✨
Blogger: http://linderlam2.blogspot.com/ (will no longer update blogger)
⭐️Add me on Snapchat! Username: deliciadelinda https://www.snapchat.com/add/deliciadelinda
✨ I activated Fan funding! If you like, feel free to support this channel by going to my channel page and clicking the $upport button. Thanks everyone ^_^
Music: Wings by Nicolai Heidlas
Disclaimer: Closed Captions have been auto generated and have not been reviewed. As such, CC might be incomplete, there may be errors and inconsistencies.