Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Welcome Page from Original Blogger

Welcome to My Blogger for La Delicia De Linda Youtube Channel


First things first, If you haven't already, check out my youtube channel at: https://www.youtube.com/c/LinderLamchannel

Secondly, if you want to review older blog posts, feel free to check my tumblr blog. You'll find all my blog posts as well and youtube videos prior to the creation of this blogger account. Here you go: http://ladeliciadelinda.tumblr.com/

Great, looks like you are all set! I want to welcome you to the La Delicia De Linda Blogger blog. Woah how many times can you fit the word blog in one post? Anyhow, a little about me. I am a San Francisco based, foodie. I love to eat and cook and I'm sure you like that as much as I do! So lets become friends! I'll show you some quick and easy recipes. Mostly whole foods, or healthy adaptations of your favorite foods.

If you like interaction, and food, you are in the right place. I like to keep in touch with everyone on youtube through my mukbang videos. Nothing feels better than having a meal with a friend or family member. Mukbang literally means "food broadcast". This type of video is a great way to make you feel like you are at the dinning table with me. Let's chat and have delicious food!

Bon appétit and cheers!

Linda 
La Delcia De Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment